Sunday, November 11, 2007

Reminder: Get your pick in ON TIME

Guys, I had to disqualify entry kf-15 for Pool 2.

I received his email for Week 10 pick at 14:02 EST. That is 1 full hour after the deadline of 13:00 Sunday EST. He told me his Internet connection was not working until 5 minutes before 14:00.

I can't stress enough that everyone has 1 full week to get your picks in, there is no reason to be late. I understand things happen in the last minute but it would be your responsibility to get your picks in on time. I am not going to sit here and babysit anyone.

If any participant in Pool 2 would like me to overturn my decision and let kf-15 back in, shoot me an email and let me know why. If the majority agrees to let him in, i have no problem but I do not want to set a bad precedent

Jimmy.

No comments: